Looking for someone to assist the owner at Gartland Distributors as a general worker, assisting in daily operations as needed.
Responsibilities may include:
- General warehouse work
- Loading and unloading box trucks
- Accompanying account managers/owners on delivery routes
- Receiving shipments at warehouse
- Driving box truck to one or two locations to make deliveries or pick up product (as far away as Bangor)
- Errands for owner
In order to qualify for this position you must:
- Have clean driving record
- Have neat, clean appearance
- Be able to jump in and out of box trucks multiple times a day
- Be able to repeatedly lift up to 25 lbs, bending and twisting
- Be flexible with hours and assignments
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID 19.
This position is part time – approximately 20 hours a week, 2-3 days a week, $14 an hour. Shifts will sometimes be a full day and other times only 4-6 hours. No nights or weekends. It is currently a temporary position, expected to last about 6 months – with the possibility that it could develop into more hours and/or a permanent position.
We offer a pleasant working environment, a somewhat flexible schedule, nights and weekends OFF, autonomy and respect.
We do require all of our employees to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination. Masks are required at times depending on job being done.
Contact us to apply.
Our Customer Is The Reason
The mission of Gartland Distributors and its employees is to provide the best service possible which includes rotation, merchandising, and ordering of products. This is followed by competitive pricing and a 100% Guarantee program to assist our customers in maximizing sales and profits.