Route Sales Manager
We are actively recruiting to find our next Route Sales Manager for Southern Maine. This route has been established for years, but there is also lots of opportunity for growth!
ABSOLUTELY NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!!
You will enjoy the independence of managing your route sales, and selling what works – while getting the support from the company you need to succeed. Your sales DIRECTLY affect your income – YOU benefit from the sales you make!
The route is yours from top to bottom – you service the accounts, merchandise the product, upsell for new items, acquire new accounts, process and replace out of date product (we guarantee our products will sell) etc.
We develop and maintain rapport with our customers. We want them to know you by name. Our edge in this business is the personal attention we provide our customers. We offer service and guarantees that set us apart.
This opportunity offers
- Considerable autonomy, responsibility, & independence
- Significant earning potential
- Physical, active work
- Training and ongoing support
- Paid holidays, employee discount, IRA plan
- (We are unable to offer medical insurance at this time.)
Direct Sales Delivery experience or minimum of 2 years outside sales experience required. Familiarity with food route sales industry a plus!!
- Good driving record.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to jump in and out of box truck and lift 25 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to maintain the excellent customer service we are known for.
- Willingness to learn, and must have a drive to expand business.
- High school or GED.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Our Customer Is The Reason
The mission of Gartland Distributors and its employees is to provide the best service possible which includes rotation, merchandising, and ordering of products. This is followed by competitive pricing and a 100% Guarantee program to assist our customers in maximizing sales and profits.